Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Wife and Stargate SG-1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1_%28season_9%29

I fell asleep this evening reading a book (my second attempt to start Naomi Novik’s His Majesty’s Dragon – still can’t get into it, though I’m trying). An hour or so after passing out, my wife shook me awake, already in mid-rant before my eyes were even open about the end of season 9 of Stargate SG-1. She does not respond well to season finale cliffhangers if she doesn’t have the DVDs for the next season on hand. And she won’t get them for another week.

For someone who can take out a full season of an hour-long show in less than 72 hours, this is an eternity.

This one was especially hard on her, since it seems like most everyone died (I'm not sure about that: I was half asleep still during the rant), and the good guys' entire space fleet got blown up or something. She loves those fleet shots – and who can blame her?

Anyway, she punctuated this rant with this sentence: “Christ, it was like Wolf 359 all over again!”

Man, that is sexy.

She is such a nerd – and she’s hot.

AndsheisMINE

No comments: