Enough emptying my bladder into this film’s breakfast cereal. Let’s end this on a positive note:
* From the moment Jesse James gives Robert Ford the revolver that Ford will soon use to kill him, the movie finds itself. There’s some absolutely brilliant cinema from this point on. Stick with the film, even if you’re not digging it. The end is worth it.
* Man, that cinematography... Shame they had to go to Canada for it.
* Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck both give incredible performances – the best I've seen from them.
* The music in this movie kicks ass. I thought while watching it, “That sounds like
* Man, it’s awesome to have the Western back. There’s been so many kick ass Westerns this decade –