Monday, October 20, 2008

Dead Space (First Night)

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/943338.asp?q=Dead%20Space

Timed my Gamefly returns perfectly and got a virgin copy of Dead Space in the mail today.

The wife, ever the good sport, decided to watch and enjoy the experience with me. She only does this with horror games and Japanese RPGs - don't ask; I don't know. We waited till dark, turned off all the lights, and the two of us got completely sucked into the game. It took between three to four hours to complete the first four chapters on normal difficulty. Looks like this game could hit or exceed the (for me) necessary ten hour run time on the first play through. That definitely scores some points with me.

But that's not important. What is important is that this game delivers the scares.

The wife screamed. I peed my pants a little.

A good time was had by all.

No comments: