Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend Plans of the Nerd Kind (March 7th - March 9th)


TV AND MOVIES
: Bender’s Big Score! The Futurama movie! Featuring Mark Hamill as the “Chanukah Zombie”! The DVD is in my house! The excitement is causing me to use exclamation points! I hate exclamation points! I may have to kill myself if I can’t stop!

Other than that, it’s catching up for years of not watching Lost and Stargate SG-1.

GAMES: D&D this weekend, probably a lot of damage control, because we cocked up a surgical strike on the main bad guys last session. Only logged in an hour or two this week on the 360, and I still need to finish all those games I talked about last week.

BOOKS: Only fifty pages left on White Hunter, Black Heart. I can do this. I can finish this book. I’ll keep fighting to the end.

Why? Because we are the champions, my friend.

No comments: