Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sins of a Solar Empire (A Plea for Help)


I need help.
I'm only a few clicks away from buying Sins of a Solar Empire for thirty bucks off of Amazon. I have a highly addictive personality when it comes to strategy games and I need someone to talk me out of buying this game.
How addictive? Let's put it this way: I once played hooky in college for an entire week to play Starcraft (I thought about telling one of my stricter professors that I had suffered from a rare case of South American Zerg flu, but wisely thought against it at the last moment).
I am in a good place right now and I don't need fall off the wagon again. I'd like to keep my job and my wife - and I don't think that's possible with Sins installed on my computer.
Well, I'm sure I could keep one of the two with it installed. That's pretty good, right?

No comments: